altered books, selling stuff on ebay and restored health

i was ill all of last week, so i stayed home from work, took to bed and cured myself by immense doses of sleep, peppermint tea and aspirin. since friday i have been feeling better and finally started working on the five (!) altered book collaborations that had been waiting for me for ages.

my favourite from the "dog II book aka fortaleza" is this one:



the book has been very well prepared by margaret orr and so it was a pleasure working with it. then there were two moleskine journals "nobody knows the truffles i've seen" by kanchan which were hard to deal with because the paper is so soft and doesn't like glue. my favourite from those is this here so far - another one, which i may like even better, is still drying:


the first one i worked on was "stoned soul picnic", an altered children's board book where each page is split in half and can be combined with different upper and lower halves. this is what one of my spreads looks like:



otherwise i am selling as many things as i can on ebay at the moment as i need more money and less stuff. if anyone is reading this and wants to buy something from my artwork - you are welcome to contact me.

No comments: